Areas of Focus:
- Self study completion with minimum time through use of templates/approved forms.
- Mock survey to include campus visit, interviews with administration, staff, and students, faculties tour, and exit report with follow up.
- Written improvement plans for achieving compliance with sample approved templates, forms, and processes.
- Training for faculty on resources and classroom/simulated lab exercises delivery.
- Faculty understanding of standards through curriculum design and crosswalk to goals and curriculum.
- Q/A processes to include achievement of program goals and outcomes through policy and procedures and corrective actions.
In addition to initial accreditation support, we can also provide:
- ASHP, ARC/STSA, and ABHES compliant curriculum development
- Standards Interpretation Instructional Resources and Training
- Course objectives mapping to standars, lesson plans, clinical competencies, and tools for tracking
- Classroom management and training, rubrices for simulated lab exercises
- Quality improvement processes for achievement of program outcomes such as pass rates, placement, and retention.
- FREE student memebership for national pharmacy technician organization